Date(s) - 02/21/2017 - 02/23/2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
John Boner Neighborhood Centers
The FREE Three Day Jobseeker Training Event is happening next week (details attached and below). Jobseekers and community partners are all invited to attend. RSVP is highly suggested, but not mandatory.
Jobseekers will learn interview tips through mock scenarios and interactive play, job retentions skills, opportunity to try out hard skills and talk to Pepsi representatives. Trainees interested in Pepsi will be applying on the spot. Skills learned are suitable for all jobs (not just Pepsi)!
Please share with jobseekers, colleague and community partners.
FREE Three Day Jobseeker Training Event
February 21 through February 23, 2017 / 10am to 3pm
John Boner Neighborhood Center
2236 East 10th Street – Indianapolis, IN 46201
*Interview Prep, Hard Skills, Q&A with Pepsi Team and Application Assistance
Current Available Positions:
Click job titles below for job descriptions and application links. Please select “Pepsi ACT” as the referral source.
- Driver – Relief Schedule – F/T Days (CDL A Permit or CDL A license prior to hire)
- $17.53/HR / Typical start time: 6am / 8 to 10 hour shift depending on business needs
- Machine Operator Production (FT/Rotating Shifts)
- $18.65/HR, Start times: 515am or 315pm based on needs / Days (4 days x 10 hours) M-Th, F-M, or T-F.
- Maintenance Technician – FT/Rotating Shift – $28.50/HR
- Merchandiser – PT/Rotating Shifts (coverage area: Columbus/Franklin Area) – $12.60/HR
- Merchandiser – PT/Rotating Shifts (coverage area: Brownsburg/Avon area) – $12.60/HR
- Experienced Fleet Technician (FT/Evenings/CDL A required)
- Hours for this position are 2:30pm – 11:00pm.
- Location: Pepsi Indianapolis, IN (West 78th St.)
- Day in the Life – Pepsi Produced Videos:
- All positions are competitive employment, fast paced and physical. They certainly won’t be for every candidate, however, the pay rates are very competitive and Pepsi full time employees are also eligible for benefits on day one!
- Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions but also feel free to have your qualified jobseekers start applying to these positions.
- I am available to meet with jobseekers at any point of the process for guidance, so please share my information.
Thanks for your partnership!